[MlMt] Old email not shown in smart mailboxes

Wojciech Ogrodowczyk mailmate at 7tonlnu.pl
Fri Feb 2 15:33:12 EST 2018

In the Smart Mailboxes I can only see messages that are more recent done
20-somthing of December 2017. Any messages older than that are not
visible.

Interesting thing: this behaviour only applies to smart mailboxes that
**don't** have any mailboxes nested inside. If I have a Smart Mailbox
called Private and there I have a nested Smart Mailbox called Plane
Tickets, then I'll only be able to see the recent Plane Ticket messages,
but the Private mailbox will show everything, including messages from
years ago.

It it a bug, feature, or is it just a setting that I'm missing?

Cheers,

--
Wojciech Ogrodowczyk