[MlMt] Adding a tag to a message crashes mailmate

Thu Feb 1 09:44:46 EST 2018

On 1 Feb 2018, at 14:33, Tony Crockford wrote:

> On 30 Jan 2018, at 19:54, Tony Crockford wrote:
>>
>> Anyone suggest why adding a tag might cause mailmate to crash?
>>
>> I'd given some of them numbers in the blue icon box and when
>> selecting from the menu bar to apply to the currently selected
>> message almost every time mailmate crashes.
>>
>> Have I done something wonky?

Sorry about the late reply.

> It's still randomly crashing when I try and use the dropdown from the
> menu bar to set a tag on a message.
>
> Very frustrating.

This is not a known issue. *Maybe* I can reproduce it if you send me the
following file and describe the steps you do to trigger the crash:

	/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Tags.plist

Do you use full screen mode? (There's a small chance that it matters.)

Thanks in advance!