[MlMt] MailMate and Protonmail - Error/Warning

Thu Feb 1 09:36:30 EST 2018

On 29 Jan 2018, at 19:56, Benjamin Zimmermann wrote:

> After trying out over the last hours it seems that the drafts folder
> is present in the MailMate folder structure. Im still getting this
> warning, as it seems to try to create a similar folder in the Mailbox
> SOURCE, but is unable to do so.

It does sound like MailMate is not behaving correctly. First make sure
it's not a fixed issue by getting the latest test release: Hold down ⌥
when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane.

If it still doesn't work then write me via “Help ▸ Send Feedback”
and I'll provide instructions to debug the issue.

Thanks in advance.