[MlMt] Disconnected?

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Sun Dec 30 20:24:26 EST 2018

What does it mean when MailMate shows "(disconnected)" next to a Source?

Background: I installed a new Xfinity modem/router, and using its WiFi,
MailMate marks three (out of eight total) of my Sources as such (the
other five don't seem to exhibit any issues/problems). Two of those
three are my personal domains, but the other one is my iCloud account.
If I switch back to my previous WiFi networks (being served from a
Netgear router) that "(disconnected") label goes away and all is well
with the world.

The only difference, as far as I can tell, between that Xfinity WiFi
network and my other ones is he DNS Server, but even when I'm connected
to the Xfinity network, hostname lookups still seem to succeed as
expected for my domains.

I'm going to be talking to Xfinity about this, but if anyone has any
ideas, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Thanks!
randy