[MlMt] auto-BCC the From address fails on one address of three

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:09:53 EST 2018

On 11 Dec 2018, at 5:49, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Good catch. Turns out that it kind of only worked most of the time by
> accident. It's fixed in the next update.

Sadly, now it's failing again, in a different pattern that I have not
been able to work out. But just now, in composing a message, I switched
the sending account from one to another, both of which do have my first
and last names on them, and the BCC address did not change accordingly.
I've seen this several times in the last week, but as I said, I can't
see a pattern to the problem...

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com