[MlMt] Newbie question: How does MaIlmate handle zooming html messages?

Tom Fawcett tom.fawcett at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:07:17 EST 2018

Hi.  Is it possible to zoom (Command-+ or Command -) text size in an
HTML message? I checked the preferences, tried setting fonts, tried
setting minimum font sizes, etc.  I’ve searched through the email list
archives and haven’t found an answer.

Apple Mail can do this, and I need it occasionally.  MailMate is very
good about controlling its own text, but it doesn’t seem to touch text
in HTML messages.  I’m willing to tweak CSS if that’s what it takes.

Thanks for a great email program!

Best,
-Tom