[MlMt] Revision 5579 (Wednesday, December 12, 2018) — Version 1.12.3

Zak McClellan zmcclellan at diconconsulting.com
Thu Dec 13 14:08:15 EST 2018

The Bcc: header is displayed, but I do not have an automatically added
email address to that field.

I do use the "Disposition-Notification-To::" field for read receipts.
Added it a few years ago:
  command "MmAdditionalComposerHeaders"
  https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#composing
  On the Command Line
	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmAdditionalComposerHeaders "( {
headerName = 'Return-Receipt-To:'; defaultValue = 'me at example.com'; } )"
	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmAdditionalComposerHeaders "( {
headerName = 'Disposition-Notification-To:'; defaultValue =
'me at example.com'; } )"

-Zak