[MlMt] Moving to a new computer

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Thu Dec 6 11:36:30 EST 2018

Benny or anyone else…
Why should we copy just the plists and prefs and refetch all the mails?
If I follow the recommendation below, that what we should do. However,
with 100k mails in dozen IMAP accounts, this will take a while. I would
rather copy the entire MailMate folder from the Application Support and
com.freron.MailMate.plist from Preferences to another computer. Direct
copy is fast.

Robert