[MlMt] Can't tab between panes

Sun Dec 2 06:08:24 EST 2018

On 26 Nov 2018, at 19:59, Randall Meadows wrote:

> Benny, could resetting fonts in the Preferences have had something to
> do with börking the nextResponder tabbing system?  That's the only
> other "non-normal" thing I did.

Maybe. I cannot reproduce it, but maybe it depends on where the focus is
before resetting. I could imagine switching layout could do it, but I
couldn't reproduce the problem using this approach either.

Let me know if you figure out how to trigger it.

(When it does happen then opening a new mailbox viewer (⌥⌘N) should
fix it.)