[MlMt] finding a way to start up a BCC field and an outgoing email message?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Thu Aug 30 12:14:30 EDT 2018

Good morning, I am pretty much ready to purchase. My copy of male mate
except I am still having problems creating a BCC field and outgoing
email messages. If I can do that on a consistent basis then no problems
getting this purchased. If I may, or may not have mentioned before, I am
a blind user so coming up with a keystroke to do this is critical. It
does need to be done with non visual access techniques. Thank you very
much for reading this and I will read the responses on the list be well
everyone.

Sincerely, Maurice Mines.