[MlMt] Mac “DO NOT DISTURB” option does not effect MailMate notification behavior

Thu Aug 30 06:25:54 EDT 2018

On 29 Aug 2018, at 22:33, Kourosh Kalayeh wrote:

> Today I noticed that turning on “DO NOT DISTURB” of my mac does
> not effect MailMate notification behavior.  Is that the case or am I
> missing something?

If you mean the sounds then I think you are correct. I think the “Do
Not Disturb” setting only affects the notifications displayed.

For now, you can disable sounds in the Counters preferences pane of
MailMate.

(Mojave introduces a new framework for handling
[notifications](https://developer.apple.com/documentation/usernotifications).
I haven't looked into it, but this might also affect how MailMate should
play sounds.)