[MlMt] Moved mailbox not synchronising?

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Wed Aug 29 10:40:06 EDT 2018

On 2018-08-29 16:10:54 (+0200), Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> On 28 Aug 2018, at 21:17, Philip Paeps wrote:
>> So MailMate is aware that it's an actual mailbox now and not merely a
>> container (containers are greyed out).
>
> Does MailMate display the mailbox name?

Yes it does.  I can also select it and it says "0 messages".  Its
children are populated just fine.  Interestingly, when I right-click it,
"synchronise" is greyed out.  It's active on all other mailboxes that
are not simply containers.  I can also select "take offline" and then
it's marked as offline.  I can select "take online" again but the label
stays "offline" (though the menu option changes to "take offline"
again).

> Does it have some kind of failed state under SOURCES (if it's there)?

Nope.  Not until I select 'take offline' and then 'take online' anyway.
:)  Then it stays 'offline'.

> In any case, try this:
>
> * Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0).
> * Relaunch MailMate.
> * Wait for the account to synchronize.
> * Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs”.
>
> Then I'll see if there is anything interesting in the logs.

Will do.  Thank you!

Philip

--
Philip Paeps