[MlMt] replying and including attachment from source message

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:32:58 EDT 2018

Changing the subject prefix and copying/pasting addresses are both
doable, but the message will still not be marked as a reply, i.e. it
won't have the proper in-reply-to header like so:

```
```

This would prevent the message from being treated as part of the same
thread.

If we're talking about a workaround, I'd prefer one where I could use
reply, and then somehow manually copy the message attachment(s) from the
original to the reply, but I don't know if that's possible either.

So I'm requesting more direct support for this feature.  IIRC, Mail.app
has a menu item to allow you to include attachments from the original
into the reply.  That would be enough for me.

Thanks.

-Eric