[MlMt] S/MIME signing in MM

Fri Aug 24 03:52:42 EDT 2018

On 24 Aug 2018, at 9:44, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

> Might not be looking hard enough but how would I go about setting ups
> s/mime signing in MM ? Can't seem to find any documentation...

The hard part is getting a certificate and installing it in “Keychain
Access” (I seem to always get this wrong in some way). Most recently,
I've used Comodo to get a [free
certificate](https://www.comodo.com/home/email-security/free-email-certificate.php),
but other MailMate users might know better options.

After that, enabling S/MIME in the Security preferences pane should be
all that is needed. You can then enable/disable signing/encrypting in
the Composer preferences pane for individual messages.