[MlMt] clearTags: keybinding

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:28:51 EDT 2018

Hi, I have a smart mailbox named "Tagged" (not sure whether I created it
or it was part of MM).  I have it configured to have submailboxes for
each account, and I was in a mailbox for a specific tag in a specific
account when the following occurred.

There were 4 messages in this mailbox, and I had one message selected.
I also have the tag emoticon column enabled.  I invoked the "clearTags:"
keybinding (which I've bound to ^u), and to my surprise the tag
emoticons for all 4 messages vanished, rather than just the message I
had selected.  I immediately invoked Undo, and everything came back.
The next time I tried, it worked as expected.

I'm running r5512.  Sorry I know this isn't much to go on; I'll watch if
this odd behavior repeats and try to get more details next time.

Thanks.

-Eric