[MlMt] x-mailtags keyword specifier

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:55:59 EDT 2018

Hi Benny, I just wanted to thank you for adding this feature:

- New: An x-mailtags.keywords specifier makes it easier to create a
smart mailbox based on the x-mailtags header of existing emails.

As a heavy MailTags user before switching to MailMate (I probably
requested a feature like this for MM some time back), I still sometimes
need to look up messages I had tagged using that great Mail.app plugin
from Scott Morrison and crew.  But that meant occasionally having to
launch Mail.app.  Now I can do it all with a smart mailbox right in
MailMate!  This rocks.

-Eric