[MlMt] Modify what is included in All Messages

Jan Münnich jan at dotplex.com
Thu Aug 16 08:25:41 EDT 2018

Hello,

Is there any way to exclude some mailboxes from All Messages? I only found the option to filter by headers.

The background is that I have a couple of mailing lists in sub-folders. When searching for something, All Messages is selected by default and the results are quite messy then. Also I would like to have Deleted Messages included in the results by default.

Another solution would be to select a different smart mailbox by default for search results, but I haven't found a way to configure that.

I have found a few threads about this in the mailing list archive from a couple of years ago with no solution. Maybe something has changed in the meantime?

Thanks,
Jan