[MlMt] marking message as junk without triggering external references to download

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:57:28 EDT 2018

Hi, I have SpamSieve installed, and the preference set to load external
images for messages explicitly marked as not junk (which I have set to
happen if the SpamSieve score is less than 50).

Heres my question: if I see a message in my inbox that is obviously spam
based on the sender and subject, how can I select it and mark it as Junk
without the message being viewed (which will also display its external
references)?  I tried right-clicking on the entry, but that caused the
message to load and display.

Is this something obvious I'm missing?

Thanks.

-Eric