[MlMt] mailmate no longer remembers column settings at all

Thu Apr 26 04:06:57 EDT 2018

On 26 Apr 2018, at 9:21, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> i'm on Version 2.0BETA (6110) and now no matter what I select in
> column views and no matter how many times I set them as defaults they
> always fallback to default.

It's probably best if you just reset the column settings:

	defaults delete com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxRelatedStates

I don't want to go into debugging this, because I'm going to rewrite the
code anyways. (One might say that the current code tries to be too smart
for its own good. What is saved and when it is saved needs to be more
explicit.)