[MlMt] Outlook style reply styling

Allan Reiffman allanreiffman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:40:36 EDT 2018

Thanks for the suggestion, but if I am understanding correctly, that does
not seem to work for me. After selecting the reply text (in the editing
pane), using "command-option-hyphen" just makes the text in that pane
smaller. Did I misundersand?

Does anyone else have suggestions on how to customtize the reply styling
(globally, or per account, or per signature) such that the vertical line
indicating the quoted text is removed, and also adding a faint horizontal
line under my reply text?

Having this ability would allow me to actually use Mailmate to reply to
messages.  Currently I use Mailmate just for reading and processing
incoming mail, and also for its great search functionality, but end up
using Outlook for replying so as to maintain a consistent format in the
reply conversation.  :)

Thanks,
-Allan