[MlMt] Cancel Pending Move

Sat Apr 21 03:40:31 EDT 2018

On 20 Apr 2018, at 21:26, Zachary Kotlarek wrote:

> What can I do to make Mailmate stop trying to move the message? I
> don’t care about the message and I’m happy to have it be deleted
> or go back to where it was or whatever; I just need to clear the error
> in Mailmate. Is there a pending-actions cache someplace I can reset?

Moving it back should cancel the move. Using “Message ▸ Delete
Now” (hold down ⌥) would delete it permanently at its source
location.

Before you do that then I'd like to see the logs. In some case MailMate
should offer to cancel moves. I'd like to see why that doesn't happen in
this case:

* Open the “Activity Viewer“ (⌥⌘0).
* Trigger the error message to appear.
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs”.