[MlMt] Is there an easy way to exclude all subfolders when they are many, approx 150 or more?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:57:06 EDT 2018

for what it is worth I've wished for something similar in past.

```
Unread
  - smartfolder 1
  - smartFolder 2
  - smartFolder ...
  - smartfolder 150+ :
```

smart folder above is "what is Unread + specific rules"
and optimally I would like that `Unread` is all except what is already
covered by any of the smart folders.

Since that would be kinda of a circular definition it would be nice
being able to say in Unread
something like exclude mails that are in a subfolder of a specific
folder (i.e. something like "Do not include Unread/*"

That would simplify my setup and reduce my duplicated mails a lot :)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen