[MlMt] Is there a way to keep all threads expanded?

Fri Apr 20 09:23:56 EDT 2018

On 19 Apr 2018, at 18:15, Antonio Santos wrote:

> And another one!

Please stop :-)

Try the latest test release which includes a first shot at providing an
auto-expand feature. It has two options:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmAutomaticallyExpandThreadsEnabled
-bool YES
	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmAutomaticallyExpandOnlyWhenCounted
-bool YES

The first one makes MailMate always expand all threads. Combined with
the second one, only threads with emails “counted” are expanded.
That might seem strange, but it means that if you have a mailbox with an
unread count in the mailbox list then only threads with unread messages
are going to be expanded (or the parts of the threads with unread
messages).

New messages also trigger auto-expansion.

I might still change how this works. In particular, these features could
be more independent of each other.

I haven't tested this much and there are likely to be bugs.