[MlMt] [Feature request] Switcher to toggle unread notifications

Fri Apr 20 09:01:09 EDT 2018

On 19 Apr 2018, at 13:36, Ondřej Synáček wrote:

> I am just wondering if this feature would even make sense but I’ll
> try to explain. I have Mailmate installed both on work & home
> computers with identical account setup. While at work I like to get
> focused only on work email account. This includes notification sound
> plus dock & menu bar notifications.
>
> It would be nice if I could quickly toggle the setting for displaying
> notification and sound for specific email account. I can imagine some
> sort of global shortcut but quick menu item to toggle this would be
> sufficient.
>
> Maybe there’s other way to do this? (I know I could probably script
> this and will do it if there’s no other way).

I cannot think of any feature in MailMate which would make this easier.
The notifications/sounds are configured in the Counters preferences
pane. I imagine you might be able to do something using the `defaults`
command and the `MmCounters2` preference value. But I *think* changing
this value might require relaunching MailMate as well.