[MlMt] Searching and reading thread of found email

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:02:42 EDT 2018

This layout view is a hatchet job, but it works. For each selected
message, it brings automatically brings up both the thread and all
correspondence with the correspondent. Just be sure to set the font
small enough on the thread and correspondence windows, select the
columns that make sense (for the correspondence, I use subject and date;
and for thread, I use from and date). It doesn't clear the search field,
like you wanted, but it does give you immediate access to the info you
need, without messing with the from field.