[MlMt] remapping toolbar buttons

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:03:45 EDT 2018

On 6 Apr 2018, at 10:02, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 26 Mar 2018, at 23:35, Eric Sharakan wrote:
>
>> I just updated to r5467 and have started playing with these features.
>>  I've set:
>>
>> defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDeleteBehavior -string
>> "markAsDeleted"
>>
>> ...and the delete toolbar button now does just what I want.  Nice!  I
>> noticed that MmShowDeletedMessages was set to true by default so I
>> didn't need to enable that.
>
> You probably configured it in the past (it already existed).

Yeah, I probably did.

>> I'm not interested in the auto-expunge behavior; I prefer to do it
>> manually, so it would be nice to have a dedicated "expunge" toolbar
>> button available.  BTW, I do see two identical looking "Delete
>> Message" buttons in the customize toolbar pulldown; might one of them
>> really be for expunging?
>
> I'm afraid that would be very confusing.

Sorry, I meant to request having a separate "expunge" item available in
the toolbar.  I was also trying to report that the customize toolbar
screen has two identical "delete" icons:

![](cid:76D7CC7D-ED21-4F8A-BF50-2D0854E30C95 at gmail.com "Screen Shot
2018-04-06 at 9.01.56 PM.png")

>> Also your mail below references "MmAutomaticExpungeBehavior" while
>> the release notes spell it "MmAutomatickExpungeBehavior".
>
> Thanks, the latter is wrong.
>
>> One problem I have is that my "expungeDeletedMessages:" keybinding is
>> no longer working, and with auto-expunging disabled and no dedicated
>> toolbar button I have no way to expunge my mailboxes.
>
> Sorry about that. I believe it's fixed in the test release now.

Thanks it's working fine again.

-Eric