[MlMt] default columns keep forgetting its state

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 02:42:08 EDT 2018

Had this issue again and just noticed its 1 year anniversary I asked how
to reset the default columns.

Any hope on fixing this or if not add a button somewhere in preferences
to manually and explicitly reset the settings ?
Something I think could be generally useful in case one have many
folders and accidentally applied settings somewhere in the hierarchy and
can't find it ;)

p.s. I love mailmate!

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen