[MlMt] Surprising behavior when editing rules

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Tue Apr 3 20:23:24 EDT 2018

Hi,

When editing a mailbox rule, if I change the condition, the match text
also changes, which seems unexpected.  For example, if an existing rule
contains:

> [ Recipient (To, Cc, Bcc) > **User** ]  [ is not ]  [ **foo at gork** ]

And I change the condition subpart from "User" to "Address", the match
text gets replaced with something:

> [ Recipient (To, Cc, Bcc) > **Address** ]  [ is not ]  [ **bar at flex**
> ]

I would expect that when editing an exiting rule which already contains
text in the match text field, that text would remain and not be
replaced.

--Randall