[MlMt] Possible bug: UUID temporarily showing up in rendering of styled code blocks

Adam Liter io at adamliter.org
Fri Sep 29 14:18:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

I just updated to r6092, and I now seem to get a UUID showing up in the
rendering of styled code blocks. For example, without code highlighting,
the following seems to render just fine:

     ```
     x <- c(1,2)
     ```

That is, it renders as:

```
x <- c(1,2)
```

However, when I try to type the following:

     ```r
     x <- c(1,2)
     ```

It renders as, for example:

```
2AE883AA-33F3-4330-A544-A3B12C621468 x <- c(1,2)
```

The UUID eventually goes away after I start typing other things in the
email, but it is a bit distracting. I'm wondering if this is a bug?

Thanks!