[MlMt] delightlfully odd bug

Tue Sep 26 05:46:59 EDT 2017

On 22 Sep 2017, at 16:14, Ben Hyde wrote:

> Well if I drag the bar twix the lis of messages and the currently
> selected message
> down the from column is redrawn.  The From switches to some random
> correspondent,
> all identical.  It might not be an entirely random, it does appear to
> be a recent
> correspondent.

Sounds like it's some kind of redraw-bug, but I cannot reproduce it.
What is your macOS version?

> Sometimes I can switch it back and forth by adjusting the bar again.
>
> It doesn’t happen every time, but it’s not hard to reproduce here.
>  So far I haven’t
> reproduced it in distortion mode.
>
> I noticed this a few days ago. That was before taking the recent
> release, but it’s still happening
> after the new release.  I rarely work in that list of auto generated
> stuff, so it may have
> been an issue for much longer.

I'm not sure I quite understood what list you are looking at. The issue
appears in the message list if I understand correctly, but nothing is
auto-generated here. The latter makes me think the issue is related to
autogenerated mailboxes in the mailbox list? Could you clarify?