[MlMt] Stopping MM from syncing at launch

Tue Sep 26 05:57:01 EDT 2017

On 24 Sep 2017, at 0:56, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> On 20 Sep 2017, at 15:04, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> The easiest is to take the machine offline. When MailMate has
>> launched then you can take the accounts offline before taking the
>> machine online again.
>
> Well, yes, sounds simple, but… when I tell MM to take that account
> offline, it crashes and the account is online after relaunch :-(
> It crashed the same when I enter the password or when I cancel the
> request for the password.

I'd like to debug this issue. Have you allowed MailMate to send crash
reports (see the General preferences pane)? It might not be able to send
them before crashing and I don't get the ones sent to Apple. Perhaps you
could send some to me using a different email client on the machine?

Thanks in advance.