[MlMt] Share with Mailmate message not at the front most

Youri SREBOT pacha at srebot.com
Wed Sep 20 06:02:27 EDT 2017

Hi all,

When sharing a pdf from Preview, Word, Excel… we have a message window
asking to confirm the action and after the mail is generated with the
attachment in Mailmate.

	- 1. I personally find the confirmation window a waste of time more
than anything as the “Sahre with Mailmate” action is very unlikely
to be hit unintentionally. What do you think guys? Need? No need?

	- 2. More annoying is the fact that the message generated in Mailmate
doesn’t appear in a window at the front most. In a clustered
environment it is a waste of time to have to find the message generated.
Any possibility to modify this behavior?

Thanking you in anticipation and wishing you a good day,

Youri