[MlMt] Query about saving messages

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Sep 19 10:40:02 EDT 2017

I tend to file my messages in folders for different projects when I am
done with them.

On Thunderbird, I have been using the "Nostalgy" plugin, which lets me
write rules that automatically provide default save folders.  E.g., I
can have a rule that says that a message from customer of Project X
that's in my work email inbox should go into folder "project X".

Is there any way to do something like this in MailMate?  Note that I'm
not looking for rules that dump email *directly* into these folders --
I'm just looking for help selecting the folder when I have already
indicated I want to file an email.

Thanks!

P.S. Thanks to everyone who has helped with a small flood of emails from
me recently -- I have been using Thunderbird for an age, so changing my
practice to MailMate takes some doing.