[MlMt] Sort by unread / Selection Bar Always at Bottom

Wed Sep 13 09:10:05 EDT 2017

On 12 Sep 2017, at 11:44, Robert M. Münch wrote:

> On 8 Sep 2017, at 12:37, Robert M. Münch wrote:
>
>> Conclusion: I'm going to keep an eye on it to see if MM is
>> behaving/doing something that changes the last view.
>
> Ok, the problem is, that MM doesn't remember the "last used view"
> between sessions, for this particular sort ordering.

You mean if you have a sorting order based on date and the unread state
then it's not the same after relaunching

> So, every time MM starts, the sort order is reset.
>
> Any chance to change/fix this?

I'm afraid this falls under the category of not being fixed before I
completely rewrite how mailbox state is saved. It's simply not worth the
time to try and fix bugs in the current system. All I can say is that
I'm getting closer to this (still embarrassing) item on my todo.