[MlMt] Question about redisplay after mail fetch

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Sep 12 14:48:00 EDT 2017

When I have my MailMate window open on the (consolidated) Inbox folder,
and I get new mail, I see the badge in my toolbar, with the count of new
messages.  I also see a number after the "Inbox" folder display (and the
nested folder corresponding to the IMAP account on which the message has
been received).  However, I do NOT see it in the message list pane in
the upper right.  Is there something I am doing wrong to make this (not)
happen?

Thanks,