[MlMt] moving message

Sun Sep 10 02:28:03 EDT 2017

On 8 Sep 2017, at 18:00, Alain Israel wrote:

> When one moves a message to a given mailbox (using alt-cmd-T, or
> whatever shortcut), is there a way to have the destination mailbox to
> open automatically

No. You mean similar to triggering the ⌥⌘S shortcut automatically
after a move?

> (but not necessarily everytime, only when required) once the message
> has moved?

I think I need a use case description here. How should MailMate know
when it's “required”?

Maybe you are looking for a shortcut to apply after a message has been
moved. Something like “Go to Destination Mailbox”? (Which would take
a look at the undo stack to get the destination of the most recently
moved message.)

That would be implementable and might be useful for other users...