[MlMt] My keybindings

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Fri Sep 8 13:00:00 EDT 2017

I wrote (at 9:56 on 8 Sep 2017):

> Seth Hall wrote (at 9:38 on 8 Sep 2017):
>
>> On 8 Sep 2017, at 11:59, John Cooper wrote:
>>
>>> Seth, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Seth.plist file that you
>>> posted appears to be your MailMate preferences file, not your
>>> keybindings file.
>>> >
>> It looks different than what you see in a browser here?
>> 	https://github.com/sethhall/mailmate-keybindings/blob/master/Seth.plist
>
> Yes--the Seth.plist file that I downloaded from the Github site starts
> with the following:

Never mind--this seems to be due to a peculiarity in the GitHub site.
When I right-click Seth.plist in Google Chrome and click Save Link As...
(which is the normal way I download a file from a website), I get a
different result from what I get when I click Seth.plist, or choose to
open it in a new window. Bad GitHub.