[MlMt] archive

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Tue Sep 5 01:52:33 EDT 2017

On 2017-09-05 02:47:27 (+0200), Randy Bush wrote:
> yesterday, i lost an email and spent a long time looking in vain.
> this morning i found it.  mailmate had put it in an Archives folder.
> i do not know why, and i do not know why searchlight did not find it
> there; th elatter probably my error.  i do not use mailmate's archives
> and doubt i want to.

You may have accidentally hit '⇧⌘M' (move message to archive)
instead of '⇧⌘N' (synchronise mailbox).

I've done that once or twice...  I occasionally check MailMate's archive
to see if I inadvertently moved messages there and move them back.  I
don't use the archive feature either.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps