[MlMt] the Magic Sig

Erik Wessel-Berg erik at wez.no
Mon Sep 4 02:56:07 EDT 2017

I've always used snippet expansion for entering signatures. TextExpander
is my preferred app, but you can also use the system text replacement
(System Preferences → Keyboard → Text-tab).

Of course, you still have to remember to type in the shortcut, but
something like sig1 or sig2 soon becomes muscle memory.

-erik