[MlMt] Alternative to Macvim bundle, to use with Vimr

Giovanni Lanzani giovanni at lanzani.nl
Tue Oct 31 16:03:43 EDT 2017

I’ve made an alternative version of the Macvim Bundle, that can be
used with [Vimr].

Vimr has built in Markdown preview, so it's much easier to use (the
previous bundle relies on
Marked to be present).

The only "quirk" is that it requires the `vimr` executable to be in
`~/.local/bin`.

Everything can stay similar (equal?) to the Macvim bundle except the
`edit` file that should look
like this

```sh
#!/bin/sh

##
# edit: backend script of the MailMate Vimr bundle, used to invoke vimr
#
# Original author: Giovanni Lanzani <giovanni at lanzani.nl>
##

PATH=$HOME/.local/bin:$PATH

VISUAL=vimr

$VISUAL --wait -s "$MM_EDIT_FILEPATH"
osascript -e 'tell app "MailMate" to activate'
```

Benny, can you let me know if there is more work to do on my side to
include this bundle in
Mailmate?

Cheers,

Giovanni