[MlMt] Focus on message list

Alex Abdo alex at alexabdo.com
Mon Oct 30 16:32:55 EDT 2017

Is there any keyboard shortcut to quickly focus the cursor in Mailmate on the message list?

So much of the power of Mailmate is in the ability to quickly manage email from the keyboard, but that relies in part on being able to quickly focus on the message list. In my still-limited use of Mailmate, though, there are times where the cursor loses focus on the message list or when it’s not as easy as it should be to get focus back on the message list (e.g., I think that after running a search, it takes 6 tabs to get to the message list). So, having a quick keyboard combination to set the focus on the message list would be great.

Thanks, and sorry if this ability already exists.

Alex