[MlMt] Advice for new user

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Wed Oct 25 10:48:06 EDT 2017

Follow-up question: is there any way to propagate some tags from
incoming messages to their replies?  I.e., if I receive a message
automatically or hand-tagged with "project1", is there some way to
ensure that my response message inherits that tag, without having to
reproduce the tagging rule from INBOX to Sent Messages?

I guess I could simply use a rule that lives in "All Messages" to cover
both Inbox and Sent, but that seems a bit odd.