[MlMt] Possible bug: switching into Markdown mode saves a draft without prompting

Sat Oct 21 08:38:39 EDT 2017

On 18 Oct 2017, at 20:09, Sam Hathaway wrote:

> ### Actual result ###
>
> * There is a new message in the Drafts folder that contains the state
> of the message _at the time that it was converted to Markdown format._
> In this example, it will contain `Hello, *world!*` but _not_ `Goodbye,
> world!`.

Thanks for the detailed report. It's a known (and old) issue related to
the somewhat hack'ish way I implemented the message preview in the
Composer. Essentially, anything triggering the MIME structure of a
message to change also triggers an unsolicited save. It's a bug, but
it's not a quick fix. (But something that should be fixed -- also for
various other reasons.)