[MlMt] RSVP/respond to ical/.ics calendar invite?

Wed Oct 18 13:10:22 EDT 2017

On 18 Oct 2017, at 13:50, Giovanni Lanzani wrote:

> But I'm curious about the multimime (ical + html) message that needs

The `base64` encoding happens automatically for attachments. If I
remember correctly Outlook some times constructs weird ical messages
(which I work around elsewhere). I'm not sure if this is something that
needs to be emulated, but we'll see how it goes with a standard MIME
message with an attachment.

> Is there a way to get user/password/server/port from the environment
> variables that Mailmate sets?

No.