[MlMt] A couple of newbie issues

iep at circa.dk iep at circa.dk
Tue Oct 17 09:17:33 EDT 2017

Replying to myself here,

> That seems to be a bit buggy here - hence my initiating this thread. When
> I reply to a message with a lot of HTML in it and then delete the content
> I don't need, MM seems to leave bits of HTML behind in the markdown preview
> window that won't go away. It may be just a display bug that wouldn't actually
> get sent, but irritating nevertheless ...

I just tried this and yes, the 'leftover' image does get sent! I made a reply,
deleted the whole message so the markdown pane was completely blank. The preview
pane still showed an image from my correspondents signature that won't go away.
Sending the message resulted in the 'leftover' image arriving as an attachment
even though the message had 0 attachments when sent ... Hmmm.

Cheers
Ian