[MlMt] Interaction with SpamSieve problem

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Fri Oct 6 14:17:23 EDT 2017

On 6 Oct 2017, at 11:31, Robert Goldman wrote:

> Is there a similar way to allow loading of remote content for some
> emails?  That isn't a tag setting or moving operation, so I don't know
> if it's possible.

In the Security tab of the Preferences, you can enable the "Unless
messages are marked explicitly as Not Junk" feature, which should work
with your rule to cause the images to be loaded. I have not tested this.

If that does not work, it would be possible to define a smart folder
containing all messages other than those you want to load remote content
for, and use that as the folder to apply image blocking to.