[MlMt] "(No Correspondent)"

Sam Hathaway list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Wed Oct 4 19:02:40 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

I recently started a MailMate install from scratch (after removing MM
prefs and App Support directory) due to extreme app slowness after
having changed email providers.

The slowness is gone, but now I’m seeing “(No Correspondent)” in
the Correspondents column for some messages. If I quit and re-open MM it
goes away (the real correspondents are shown) but later “(No
Correspondent)” will show up on some other message.

Occasionally all messages in a mailbox will show “(No
Correspondent)”.

What does this mean?

I’m using MailMate 1.9.7 (5419) on macOS 10.12.6 (16G29) with a
FastMail IMAP account.

Thanks!
-sam