[MlMt] Using TextExpander snippets that include pictures

Tue Oct 3 05:45:11 EDT 2017

On 2 Oct 2017, at 21:28, Kee Hinckley wrote:

> I suspect the issue is that it’s not pasting an image, it’s
> pasting rich text that contains an image.

Ah yes, that makes sense. I don't really think I have any reports about
it, but I guess MailMate could/should try to handle pasted rich text --
even when it's with attachments. That should work for both TextExpander
and if, e.g., pasting rich text copied from a TextEdit document.

I've noted how this can be improved, but I have no time frame on this.