[MlMt] Where can I find configured Rules?

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Fri Nov 17 16:48:08 EST 2017

On 17 Nov 2017, at 16:04 (-0500), Nicholas Vahalik wrote:

> I set up some automatic tagging a while back and now I can't find
> where I configured those rules (I'd like to go back and apply those
> rules to some older emails)... anyone know how I can:
>
> 1. Find the rules that were previously set up? Are they in a Plist or
> dotfile somewhere?

/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

> 2. Run and apply those rules to messages sitting in a particular
> folder.

It should work to shut down MailMate, edit the Mailboxes.plist file to
replicate the rules to a different mailbox object in the file, save it,
close it, and restart  MailMate. Then select the new mailbox and use the
"Mailbox->Apply rules" menu command (also accessible via right-click.)