[MlMt] Dowload of fonts

Sat Nov 11 08:09:35 EST 2017

On 11 Nov 2017, at 8:54, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> On 11 Nov 2017, at 8:45, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> You can forward me the message if you like. Maybe compress it first
>> to make sure it's not taken by a spam filter :)
>
> Will do!

I can reproduce the issue and I don't think I can (easily) do anything
about it. It seems to be something affecting various applications, e.g.,
see [here](https://discussions.apple.com/message/31539108#31539108).

For the record, I selected “Skip” and I could still read the
message.

It is probably triggered by this: `font-family:標楷體, dfkai-sb;`. I
have no idea what the purpose of this statement is since the message
itself is written in Swedish and does not seem to require any special
fonts...